We are often asked by our lovely customers. "How can Turmeric (curcumin) help my skin?" Here's the lowdown from SNHQ:
1) Turmeric speeds up the healing process in wounds, studies have shown Turmeric to be wonderful in helping to heal wounds, redness, swelling, bruising, caesarean scarring, and the approximation of the wound.
2) An anti-aging wonder! Turmeric has the ability to improve the appearance of fine lines and brown spots caused by sun damage. It also helps prevent loss of skin elasticity due to long term UVB exposure. Yay!
3) Turmeric has the anti-oxidative power to penetrate and improve the function of the skin membrane cells, which in turn helps to prevent and treat stretch marks.
4) A great Psoriasis treatment- Psoriasis is a common inflammatory skin disorder in which the immune system dysfunctions and causes skin lesions with white coloured patches. It occurs majorly on the elbows, knees, scalp, back of the ears and neck but can occur in any area of the body.
5) ACNE! The antioxidant property in Turmeric reduces the amount of sebum secretion, controls the microbial growth on the skin, cleans up the pores and combats the reactive oxygen species that harm the skin. Better than expensive face washes filled with nasties!
6) Glowing skin and banish dark circles. The amazon properties in this wonder herb provide glow and clarity to the skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow. What more could we ask for!
Amazing! Have a great Tuesday all! Love SNHQ xxx
#turmericforskin #turmericandblackpepper #darkcircles #psoriasis #acne #acnerelief #wounds #healing #antioxidant #skincare #antiaging #glowingskin #naturalbeauty